CellTiss days 2019 : quantitative approaches of living systems
Presqu'Île de Giens, du 5 au 7 novembre 2019
Registrations are closed.
The CellTiss Days 2019 conference will focus on physical and quantitative studies of biological processes, from the molecular to the cellular and tissular scales. It will take place on november 5-7 2019 in the beautiful Presqu'Île de Giens, in the South of France, at the "Belambra Club Les Criques" resort.
This conference echoes the GDR "Celltiss" network which, over the past 12 years, has brought together a broad community of scientists addressing fundamental biology issues from an interdisciplinary perspective. We intend to use the CellTiss Days as a springboard to discuss together about the design of a new GDR network entitled "Quantitative Approaches to Life", which will explore new horizons at the interface between physics and biology.
The present conference will encompass five broad topics: molecular assembly and dynamics, cell and tissue mechanics, signalling-regulation-networks-systems, collective phenomena, optical methods - focus on new technologies.
We hope to attract a large number of young researchers who will be encouraged to take advantage of the poster sessions and many slots set aside for contributed talks.
The registration fees are 150 € for students and postdocs (two single beds per room) and 300 € for permanent staff (single room with a double bed), lodging and meals included.
To register (deadline: october 10, 2019), the first step is to register on this web site, for the scientific organization of the meeting. Then, a separate registration is needed to pay the fees:
- To facilitate the administrative organization, the preferred method is to pay by credit card on theCellTiss 2019 Yurplan plage. The payment form is secure, and you will receive an invoice that is accepted by CNRS or Universities for reimbursement. Note that some CNRS research units have a credit card that can be used for conference registration. In case of problem, please contact contact person.
- Otherwise, please contact Marc Leonetti to pay the fees by another method.
Speakers and program
- Matthieu Coppey (Institut Curie, Paris)
- Susanne Fenz (Wuerzburg University)
- Ray Goldstein (Cambrige University)
- Gijsje Konderink (AMOLF, Amsterdam)
- Cécile Leduc (Institut Pasteur, Paris)
- Manos Mavrakis (Institut Fresnel, Marseille)
- Florence Niedergang (Institut Cochin, Paris)
- Jean-François Rupprecht (Centre de Physique Théorique, Marseille)
- Frank Schnorrer (IBDM, Marseille)
Participants and contributions
The CellTiss days will be held at the Belambra Les Criques resort on the Presqu'Île de Giens, facing the Mediterranean sea and Porquerolles island.
How to get there ? Nearest airport is Toulon-Hyères (10 km). The nearest train stations are Hyères (12 km) or Toulon (30 km). A bus shuttle can be organized between Hyères train station and the Belambra Club on arrival and departure days (schedule to be determined).
Contact information :
|Telephone number :||+33 (0)4 94 58 21 51|
|Address :||Club Belambra Les Criques|
|Presqu'Île de Giens|
|406 avenue de l'Esterel|
|GPS||Latitude 43.03067457492347N Longitude 6.15957498550415E|